I am currently recruiting for a site manager for a 12 week project in Weybridge. The project will not be starting until April however there...
Our client, one of the world's foremost Facilities Management providers is looking to recruit the highest calibre Hard Service Facilities Manager to operate within a hugely prestigious contract in the Wimbledon area of South West London.
This is a full time permanent position and requires an exceptional individual capable of assimilating our client's ethos and philosophy and delivering stretching KPI's incorporating financial and SLA targets. Potential within this company is enormous , creativity encouraged and rewards commensurate with outstanding performance. This is a multi site role.
The Hard Service Manager will work out of 4 sites in the Wimbledon area taking charge of operational and commercial matters related to the Hard FM Service.
- To support and drive Health & Safety and Environmental legislation
- To seek to maximise the profitability of the contract
- To manage all contract deliverables
- To agree budget and spend
- To oversee Asset Management and implement robust PPM Schedule
- To develop, lead and inspire the Hard Service Team and control the activities of any Sub-contractor on site
- Wimbledon, South West London
- Needs to possess an Engineering qualification, Electrical or Mechanical
- Experienced in managing a complex , multi site facilities management operation
- Knowledge of a CMMS system
- A Charismatic leader, comfortable in a highly visible position
- Ideally exposure to managing a Hard Service / facilities maintenance facility in an Educational, Hotel/Leisure or Hospital environment
- High levels of commercial acumen
- Full UK Driving Licence
£45,000 pa plus exceptional benefits package
Application by CV or call William Strong at Carbon60 on 02920 388757
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.