Carbon60 are seeking a Customer Service Manager MRO Sales, within this role you will be reporting to the Customer Service Director, a Customer Service Manager...
HARD SERVICES MANAGER (FM)
Our client are a reputable facilities management company looking for a Hard Services Manager for a commercial site based in Poole,Dorset.
- The role is on a comercial site with 7 buildings on a 9 acre site
- The contract has a full team of contractors to do remedial work but also have contractors in who need to follow Safe Systems of Work etc.
- Role to start will be contractor management
- Risk Assessment
- Perm to work systems
- In time it will also require dealing with invoicing
- Normal working hours are Monday - Friday 08.00 - 17.00
Idealy you would have -
Previous technical experience of managing hard services and 3rd party contractors Demonstrable technical experience and/or qualification in building services Relevant qualifications in mechanical and/or electrical engineering Customer-facing attitude and excellent team building and people management skills Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment Intelligent approach to performance monitoring including relevant experience Resilience when dealing with difficult and challenging people and complex situations Proficient IT skills, including Excel & Word Hold a current IOSH or equivalent certification
Initially this is a contract role that could lead to a permanent role for the right person.
This is an excellent opportunity to work work in a rewarding environment.
Please apply with a CV asap !
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.