HVAC Engineer A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HVAC Engineer to work for one of the biggest and well established Facilities Management Company in the...
Air Con -HVAC Engineer (Mobile)
Our client are a reputable facilities management company that have just secured a exciting new commercial contract and are looking for Air Con -HVAC Engineers (Mobile) for the South area.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to maintain and respond to reactive calls to Split A/C and VRV systems and occasionally refrigeration systems in commercial buildings.
You will need the following -
- F-Gas Certification - essential
- You must have experience of air conditioning maintenance
- Good Communication with colleagues which promotes team working
- A demonstrable track record in a similar environment and previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of chiller systems would be an advantage
- Relevant mechanical or electrical trade qualifications i.e. 17th Edition would be a advantage.
The role will come with a fully equipped van and fuel card- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This is an excellent time to join this company on a new contract with good opportunities for your future career.
Please send CV'S asap for immediate interviews.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.