I am currently recruiting for a proven HV Site Manager for a permanent / staff position in Southern Spain with experience in utility scale EPC energy project execution, or a directly related field in overhead and underground lines and Substation from 66kV to 400kV, to join my Client's construction management team. The successful candidate will work closely under my Client's Project Management team to manage the on-site supervision of the construction and commissioning of high voltage works (HV Substation and Overhead line) of a 50MV photovoltaic plant.
Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- The HV Site Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing the construction of a 66kV substation and overhead line and the connection to the grid.
- Ensure the fulfilment of the project requirements in terms of HSE, schedule, cost, and quality, with subcontractors
- Prepare progress reports on the completion of engineering specifications, project programme of works and quality and HSE requirements
- Develop effective relationships with contractors, engineers, consultants, local officials, and team members to ensure successful, timely completion of deliverables that support the project goals.
- Review all contractors' QA plans, PPIs & procedures and bring all plans into conformance with project requirements, supported by the project team.
- Review of projects on a day-to-day basis against the progress milestones.
- Conducts audits of site conditions and equipment installation of subcontractors on the site.
- Assist the Project HV Managers with the verification of monthly progress claims from subcontractors.
- High degree of communication and interpersonal skills to work with customers, vendors, and influence others.
- High degree of technical competency in electrical, civil and mechanical application.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
You will be expected to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Minimum Technical electrical/mechanical/civil education, preferably a BSc
- Stakeholder experience with a min of 5+ years in construction, energy project execution in an engineering field, or a directly related field in overhead and underground lines and substation from 66kV to 400kV.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially MS Project and Excel.
- Construction Management skills and subcontractors supervision
- HV construction experience strongly preferred.
- Must be able to communicate (speak, read, comprehend, write) in English
- Flexibility to travel and stay away from home
- Must be legally entitled to work in the EU
Salary is market related and will also include additional benefits
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search