Caretaker required for part-time role in the Tameside area of Manchester. As the role is for an educational establishment any applicants will need to be successfully processed through a DBS check.
Duties will invole but not limited to:
- Carrying out basic pre-planned or reactive maintenance on a range of fabric/building services
- Ensuring any potential health and safty hazards are identified and resolved
- Dealing with any 'faults' and fixing or escalating higher
- Keeping accurate records
Any applicants should:
- Be willing to work on call every 1 in 6 weeks
- Be willing to work an alternative rota of morning or afternoon shifts each week
- Ideally have previous caretaking or maintenance experience
- Be based within easy reach of the Tameside area
This is an immediate start on part time basis. If available pleas respond through this ad or contact the Carbon60 Manchester office
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted