Electrician 4no. positionsNorthampton, Northamptonshire, NN15 5JRMon Fri 7.30am 5.30pm6 Month ContractThe company is a UK leading organisation specialising in major mechanical and electrical installations within...
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Industrial Assembly Electrician to join a well-established engineering company based in Peterborough.
The company specialises in the production of various water treatment equipment.
This position will be on a 6 month rolling contract basis
- To install control panels, 415VAC power panels, drives and instrumentation.
- Work from a range of technical drawings.
- Install cable management systems and PVC conduit.
- Basic site maintenance e.g. lighting and basic troubleshooting.
- Work within a team of 2 - 4 electricians and mechanical fitters.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in an electrical field.
- Previous experience installing and wiring control panels and instrumentation.
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- 18th or 17th Edition Electrician Qualification
- City and Guild 2391 test and inspection
- Previous experience/knowledge of PLC and control systems is highly desirable
If Peterborough is a commutable area for you, please apply today as interviews will be held shortly for this role with immediate starts available. Apply now or get in contact with Amber at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.