Industrial Supervisor with CCNSG card and experience of working on Industrial Cleaning Shutdowns required for permanent Industrial Supervisor role based out of the Grimsby Immingham...
Industrial Cleaning Project Supervisor with CCNSG card required for permanent position in an award winning internationally renowned industrial cleaning company in the Ellesmere Port Liverpool area.
- Supervising a team of industrial cleaners and industrial labourers on industrial shutdowns in refineries and power stations throughout the Wirral, Liverpool, north and north west of the UK.
- Client liaison
- Price work (training will be given for this)
- Based out of the Ellesmere Port Area.
- CCNSG Card
- UK Driving licence
- Previous Supervisory experience
- Experience of working on industrial shutdowns in refineries and power stations - this is essential
- Heavy duty industrial cleaning experience
- Computer Literate
- Willingness to work away from home
This exciting position would idealy suit a candidate with a CCNSG card, living in the Ellesmere Port, Liverpool, Wigan, Merseyside, or surrounding Cheshire area, with good experience in Industrial Cleaning in refineries and power stations and the ability to supervise a team of industrial cleaners on shutdowns in industrial environments.
£26,800 per annum plus vehicle and overtime payments with significant pay rise after completion of probationary period.
This is an outstanding opportunity with a fantastic company - application by CV or Call William at Carbon60 on 02920388757.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,800.00 pa
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.