Design Office Technician:Our client is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. They are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and...
Role: Electrical Installation Engineer
Location: Marble Arch
Duration: Initial 7 days - Ongoing thereafter
Rates: c£240 Limited/CIS
My client is looking for a fully qualified electrician based in London. You will carry out install wiring, motors, transformers, generators, lighting, and other electrical systems.
Qualifications / Essentials:
- NVQ level 3 Electrical, 3 years experience as Grade 2.
- 17th Edition / 18th Edition
- To be able to speak the English and understand instruction on a busy site
- ECS or Skilled CSCS Card
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the electrical trade.
- Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Knowledge of electrical application for high and low voltage electric system.
- Skill in the installation, repair and maintenance of all types of electrical system equipment and components.
- Installs, 1st and 2nd fix, generators, lights, appliances, circuits, wiring, and other electrical system equipment and components in compliance with electrical codes, standards, and regulations.
- Operates a variety of electrical testing equipment in locating and determining types of electrical malfunctions.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.