Instrument Technician required for the Sittingbourne area of Kent.
- Industry relevant qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in similar role within a refinery, paper mill or chemical plant.
- Experience working with computerised maintenance systems.
- A High level of health & safety competence.
- Experience working on control systems, inverters & CEM's.
Excellent opportunity to secure 15 week's work with a Tier One contractor in the Kemsley, Sittingbourne area of Kent. Lodge considered for the right applicants.
To apply for this position please contact Patrick.email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted