Kings Langley near Watford. Managing an account within Hertfordshire, Luton & Reading Schools providing market leading account management and customer experience.
Management, leadership and commercial experience within complex multi-stakeholder Facilities Management (FM) organisation within PFI/PF2 arena is preferable.
- Experience of working in a similar role with a portfolio in excess of £5m per annum - essential.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent - ideally with a hard services/engineering background.
- Significant management, leadership and commercial experience at senior level in complex and multi-stakeholder organisations within the PFI/PF2 arena.
- Proven track record of successful financial and commercial management - essential.
- Able to understand contract obligations and corporate governance in detail, conveying the appropriate aspects to team members - essential.
- Exceptional all-round communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate to the benefit of all parties.
- Skilled at building, motivating and leading team performance to achieve desired outcomes.
- IT literate and proficient with Microsoft Office or similar applications and the principles of FM CAFM systems.
- Strong commercial acumen at operational level with the ability to create and deliver successful financial plans.
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to manage an account within the Hertfordshire, Luton & Reading area.
Salary up to £60k pa with benefits.
To apply for this position please contact Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted