Senior Electrical Manager based in Ilford, Essex
The role will be to provide technical support and guidance to the hard service teams.
Education / Qualifications / Training
- HNC or equivalent in Electrical engineering
- Recognised and registered EITB or CITB apprenticeship
- City & Guilds equivalent qualification in Electrical engineering
- Relevant evidence of competency for H&S
- IOSH Managing safely
Knowledge & Experience
- Previous work experience in a related role.
- Experience of managing an in house multi skilled team of operatives.
- A good understanding of a building services mechanical systems.
- A good understanding and knowledge of Electrical disciplines.
- Relevant previous experience of operating Planet CAFM system
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a permanent position as a Senior Electrical Manager with an industry leader in the FM arena based in Ilford Essex.
To apply for this position please contact Patrick.email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted