Our client an award winning industrial cleaning organisation is currently looking for two experienced Industrial Cleaning Team Leaders for Industrial Cleaning and decommissioning projects based...
We're currently looking to recruit an Estates Supervisor on a permanent basis to cover two sites in the Newcastle area.
- To manage, lead and motivate a team of technicians, crafts people and specialist sub-contractors providing planned preventive and reactive maintenance to engineering services and buildings within the hospital.
- Act as group leader and deploy staff, requisitioning stores, materials and transport and arranging for security of stores and materials
- Achieve excellent standards of productivity, workmanship and discipline
- Encourage co-operation, teamwork and versatility including liaison with other disciplines and hospital staff. This will include where necessary resolving complaints by Trust staff.
- Supervise all jobs in progress to ensure a smooth flow of work is maintained
- Undertake out surveys of hospital properties and report on the condition thereof
- To maintain and improve work carried out on PPM basis.
- Make regular checks on all equipment/machinery being used by staff under their supervision.
- Recognised electrical or mechanical engineering apprenticeship.
- Appropriate BTEC, City and Guilds experience
- Willing to through a CBR check.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one the UK's leading FM companies.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.