Project Manager - North (Mobile)
Carbon60 are recruiting a Project Manager for one of the largest facilities management, construction and managed services companies in the country. The work will be based throughout the North of England and will be predominantly a mobile role.
The Project Manager will ensure the successful completion of projects, by achieving financial outcomes and maintaining and improving client relationships. You will be responsible for adherence to quality, safety, environmental, sustainability and lean policies.
A basic BPPS Security check will be carried out on the chosen candidate. You must be willing to travel around the North to various sites.
- Managing the production of and checking RAMs for subcontract operations
- Carrying out project safety and quality inspections
- Providing strategic input during the tender process
- Resource allocation and management of staff
- Timely methodology selection and preparation
- Completion of method statements, risk and COSHH assessments
- Management of permits to work
- Develop, manager and improve the project management plan
The ideal candidate:
- CITB Level 3 SMSTS card/certificate is essential
- Professional and related qualification preferred
- Chartered status, or moving towards
- Knowledge of NEC conditions of contract
- A full valid UK driving licence
- Experience in a similar role in the construction or built environment industries
- Experience of working within the highways sector
- Experience of running projects at a value of £5m or more
- An engineering background
If you are an experienced Project Manager from the construction/highways world, looking for a permanent position based in the North, with experience in engineering and built environment...this may be a great opportunity for you.
What you will get:
- Salary of £55,000 to £65,000
- Travel costs will be covered
- Permanent contract
- Good holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Other built in employment benefits
For more information about this role, please call Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you ASAP.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted