Mechanical Design EngineerExcellent opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work with a fantastic Monmouthshire based global company market leader designing and manufacturing equipment for...
My client designs, production technology for the automotive sector, with the aim of creating a highly efficient production facility.
Proactive, mechanical design of primarily welding jigs, fixtures, special purpose machines and robot cells
The ideal candidate will already have a minimum of five years' experience within the following: -
- Body in White, weld fixtures individual panel parts to form sub assembles and equipment design
- Special purpose welding machines
- Mechanical design, geometrical tolerancing, detailing, assembly drawings and BoM
- 3D Solid Modelling ideally using Catia V5
- Awareness of hydraulic, pneumatic and plc controls
- Demonstrate experience of problem solving and implementation of successful countermeasures
HNC or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
- Solid, 3D Cad experience ideally using Catia V5
- As you will be communicating with internal and external stakeholders, the ideal candidate will need to be comfortable communicating at all levels effectively
- Ability to work under pressure and to a tight timescale
Willingness to work extra hours when & where required.
If interested please apply with an up to date copy of your CV directly to this ad. Alternatively, you can send a direct copy
To discuss the role I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.