Electrician required for an Immediate Start in Manchester City Centre on retail store shopfit / re-furb .Candidates must be qualified Electricians and have JIB Card...
Carbon60 is an award winning recruitment business that specialises in construction and engineering recruitment, we operate from a network of UK offices, turnover in excess of £100 million per year and are proud to be part of Impellam Group, the UK's 2nd largest staffing business.
Manchester is one of our key locations and we have a great opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of running a profitable desk within a construction/engineering related market sector, have great all round recruitment skills and the ability to identify and win new business, as well as manage and grow relationships and attract great candidates.
We want someone who can speak the language of our candidates and clients.
All our recruitment consultants are supported by a national business development team. So not only will you be able to work with the current branch clients, we will constantly be operating at a strategic level to grow our portfolio of major construction clients. As a business, we partner with an enviable portfolio of clients which includes most of the top 25 construction companies in the UK.
We have a great culture within our business and we commit to providing central training to all of our people, but to also make sure you are supported by our management network at all times.
This role will be perfect for an experienced Recruitment Consultant who is looking for an opportunity to progress his or her career to the next level. The plan is to quickly support the growth of the team through the introduction of entry level consultants. So you would be an integral part of the growth and success of this sector.
We operate an autonomous, professional working environment and in order to attract and retain the best we offer:
- Competitive basic salaries
- Uncapped commission scheme paying up to 30% of billings
- Extra incentives for top performers such as meals at top restaurants and trips abroad
- 23 days leave + public holidays, Birthdays are special so we give you a free day off!
- Structured career paths with genuine progression opportunities
- Excellent training & development with access to industry recognised qualifications
- Annual Awards Celebration
- Corporate benefits package that includes option to buy & sell leave, health & dental care upgrades, interest free season ticket loans, childcare vouchers and discounts off a range of activities, holidays and purchases.
Our Manchester team are based in new, modern serviced offices close to road and public transport links. We operate a great working environment and this is a great opportunity so apply today for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.