Applications Support Analyst based near Luton. A multinational services business require an Applications Support Analyst to join their team based near Luton. The Applications Support...
Technical Analyst Programmer / Developer
This role is advertised on behalf of Comensura, a supply management specialist who manage the supply of temporary, permanent and consultant labour in large organisations across the public, private and not for profit sectors and who are proud to be part of Impellam Group, the UK's 2nd largest staffing organisation.
A great new opportunity for an experienced Technical Analyst Developer / Programmer with strong analytical and problem solving ability has been created, this is a Luton based role offered on a permanent basis and offering a basic salary up to £45,000 plus corporate benefits package.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience with a solid background in applications. You will understand and conceptualize applications from both a technical/programming as well participating on project teams and will have experience of C#,MVC and Microsoft.NET framework and good programming abilities.
Experience of ORMs (Entity Framework or NHibernate), MVVM pattern and frameworks (e.g. Knockout, AngularJS) and ASP.NET WebAPI would be an advantage and other responsibilities of the role will include;
- Collaborating with senior developers to determine project scope and vision.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of the suitability of the requirements analysis conducted on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Providing feedback and suggestions for process and product improvement
- Diagnosing and fixing bugs found by quality assurance testers
- Analysing application requirements for functional areas such as finance, marketing, operations.
- Writing code, testing and debugging software applications
- Recommending system changes and enhancements
- Documenting software specifications
- Communicating with a team that includes analysts, engineers and quality assurance testers in order to coordinating in order to co-ordinate and document application development and testing
- Developing software prototypes
- Designing and creating engineering specifications for software programs and applications
- Working with quality assurance to develop software test plans
The successful candidate will be an experienced technical analyst programmer / developer and will be able to demonstrate experience of application development and software lifecycle concepts, an understanding of development methodology including Waterfall, PRINCE 2 and AGILE (SCRUM and Kanban). Excellent analytical & mathematical problem solving skills are essential and you will be logical and efficient with a keen attention to detail and will have the ability to prioritise and execute tasks while under pressure.
This role will suit someone who is keen to work within a professional, corporate business and who has excellent customer service ability coupled with being self-motivated and being able to quickly understand the organisations core business process and operations.
The Technical Analyst Programmer/Developer will be based in our Impellam HQ in Capability Green, Luton which is close to great transport links and offers a professional working environment.
In return this role offers a competitive basic salary up to £45,000 per annum, plus a benefits package that includes 23 days leave + bank holidays, corporate pension & life assurance and a flexible benefits scheme including employee discount programme, options to buy & sell leave and health & dental care upgrades.
If you are an experienced Technical Analyst Programmer / Developer looking for a fresh challenge within a corporate business then apply today for immediate consideration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.