We're looking for an Electrical Fitter for ongoing work in Devonport dockyard. Undertake the installation, repair, maintenance and manufacture of electrical systems as required on...
We're looking for an Electrical Fitter for ongoing work in Devonport dockyard.
- Undertake the installation, repair, maintenance and manufacture of electrical systems as required on ships/submarine/land based systems in the marine defence and commercial industry.
- Read drawings, interpret work instructions and perform the work to time, cost and quality.
- Ability to overhaul and install a variety of electrical equipment in control, distribution and control systems covering areas such as weapons, navigation, sensors and communications systems.
- Installation and connection of cabling.
- Set to work by the use of test equipment.
- Carry out functional tests and surveys.
- Competent to use general workshop machinery and hand tools related to the role of electrical fitter.
- Cleaning up of own work arisings.
- Slinging duties as required.
- Any other task within the individual's competence as directed by the company.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.