All employees are required to use the LTLGS Integrated Quality Management System IQ Move.
The bench manufacture of wiring looms through to their installation to the Gear and subsequent function testing.Ensuring quality on a right first time basis in a timely manner.
Other associated duties involve the:
- All duties shall be undertaken in compliance with Safety and Environmental Regulations and CompanyProcedures
- An awareness and understanding of responsibilities outlined in the Company's environmental procedures
- Ability to read schematics and CMM's
- Liaison with associated departments
- Work to Production priority lists - ASPEN, Milestone dates as provided by Production Control.
- AOG/On wing support if required
- You will be required to maintain Practical Experience Record book.
- You may be required to train personnel with a specified area subject to your qualification and experience
- Other duties as directed by the Senior Team Leader or Team Leader
- All duties being performed both on an individual basis and as part of a team
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search