Carbon60 are looking for a Design Draughtsman for a 6 month contract role based in Prestwick.DuitesWorking with the Facilities and Maintenance Team to create technical...
Carbon60 are looking for a Design Draughtsman for a 6 month contract role based in Prestwick.
- Working with the Facilities and Maintenance Team to create technical drawings of fixtures & tooling required for the repair and overhaul of aircraft engines.
- Required to initially create a sketch, followed by the preparation of detailed digitised assembly and component drawings.
- Drawing modifications will also be required liaising directly with on site mechanical engineers and other on site department support functions.
- Preparation of Site layout drawings in accordance with relating planning regulatory compliance initiated via the Management of Change process - installation of new plant and equipment or relocation of existing plant and equipment to optimise process flow.
- Proficient with AutoCad
- Creating documents on word and excel
- Architecture and design knowledge - beneficial
- Good communication skills
- Engineering related Degree.
Applicants should ideally live within commuiting distance of Prestwick as no lodge is provide with this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.