Senior Design Engineer to be involved in the complete product lifecycle from New Product Introduction (NPI) for an Aerospace Company based in Gloucestershire, with a...
Carbon60 are looking for a Senior Engineer to be based in Aberdeen on a staff basis.
- Organising and controlling junior engineers
- Daily co-ordination with the general foremen
- QA control - ITRs & ITPs (including designer and client co-ordination)
- Technical queries
- Raising NCRs and ensuring any remedial work is carried out promptly
- RAMS documents
- 2 / 3 weekly plans / programmes & completing as built information to track progress
- Material Approvals
- Material take offs & orders ensuring that tasks have what is required to complete the task at hand
- Aid foremen with plant orders
- Cost control with aid from junior engineers
- Progress reports
- Any other duties required by Line Manager
SPECIFIC SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing a proactive safety culture
- Follow and comply with or clients policies and procedures
- Ensure that Health & safety standards are adhered to
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.