Carbon60 are looking for a Network Specialist(Telecom) for a staff position in Perth.Our client is one of the largest and most diverse energy companies in...
Carbon60 are looking for a Network Specialist(Telecom) for a staff position in Perth.
Our client is one of the largest and most diverse energy companies in the UK and a successful player in the UK energy supply business.
- Within the role of Network Specialist you will initiate and take part in service reviews with our Enterprise Telecoms partners to review break fix performance, technical issues, process improvements and project interaction.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of network performance against committed service levels including performing and documenting completed reviews, identifying root cause, corrective actions and creating service improvement.
- To be successful in this role, you should be proficient to a Tier 3 / 4 standard in support of the networks directly under their supervision including SDH, PDH, Microwave Radio, TSAT, PMR Systems, and low power radio, and ideally have relevant experience working with systems such as Connection Master and Siae within a NOC environment within the telecoms industry.
- The Network Specialist will be responsible for the resolution of all network pervasive issues and Tier 3 engineering faults.
- It would also be an advantage to have experience of fibre optics, IP routing, SNMP, high voltage transmission equipment, electrical protection, and intertripping.
- With strong communication and management skills, you will ensure a cohesive approach within the Engineering team and you will be solely responsible for final approval of all operational changes before handover to the Network Operations Centre.
- We're looking for someone with an analytical mind and the ability to sectionalise problems and approach a resolution in a logical and calm manner.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.