We're looking to recruit a Mobile multi skilled engineer(Gas) for a permanent role covering Edinburgh and surrounding area.DutiesCarry out planned maintenance to a variety of...
We're looking to recruit a Mobile multi skilled engineer(Gas) for a permanent role covering Edinburgh and surrounding area.
- Carry out planned maintenance to a variety of Central Heating and Gas equipment, as per detail and requirement
- Carry out reactive repairs to Gas Fired systems and equipment as per requirement
- Carry out installation work on Gas Pipework & Heating systems as per drawings and requirements of the business
- Responsible for self and others to maintain a safe working environment as per the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and subsequent UK and EU amendments
- Take part in standby rota as required
- Must have completed a recognised time served Domestic & Commercial Gas apprenticeship
- Must have demonstrable qualification experience
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Gas Installation of Installation's and Equipment under Gas Safe Legislation and certified under the current regulation's.
- Good understanding and Knowledge in all aspects of work's covering both plumbing and heating breakdown.
- IPAF & PASMA trained
- Familiar with air handling systems, motors, pumps, HVAC
- Fault finding abilities are essential
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to read schematic and diagrams
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.