We're currently looking for a Maintenance Scheduler/Planner for a 12month fixed term contract role on Dounreay power station.RequirementsHNC in Engineering or equivalent qualifications plus experienceExperience...
We're currently looking for a Maintenance Scheduler/Planner for a 12month fixed term contract role on Dounreay power station.
- HNC in Engineering or equivalent qualifications plus experience
- Experience in Mainsaver and P6 is desirable
- Ability to cope in a pressurised environment and to multi-task
- Good computer skills, and aware of work control systems
- Liaise with facility, maintenance and project teams to ensure effective planning of maintenance activities and the efficient use of resources
- Prepare and review work packages for PMS maintenance activities
- Monitor PMS completion performance
- Arrange meetings, compile updates for publishing in work plan and record and publish the daily/weekly commit to work plan
- Identify and respond to actions from the forward planning meetings, amend WWPS and produce reports
- Produce maintenance instructions and work order lists undertaking updates and amendments as required
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.