Mechanical EngineerOur client is are a reputable facilities management company looking for a experienced Mechanical Engineer for a mobile role in the South East.The Maintenance...
Carbon60 are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for a mobile roel that will cover the central belt area.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be employed on work appropriate to their core special skills.
- Will have specific knowledge in a particular field which matches the requirements of the contract.
- Will be expected to have acquired elements of other skills which will enable them to work flexibly across trades.
- They will operate as part of an effective Professional Maintenance team.
- The post holder will have drive and enthusiasm, be self-motivated and be expected to work on their own initiative and work as part of a team.
- To perform any maintenance task and other associated tasks on any part of the site as may be required and shall include any of the under mentioned tasks.
- Carry out P.P.M., service, test, diagnose, repair and calibrate advanced mechanical installations, plant and equipment.
- React to breakdown maintenance requests.
- Carry out isolations for specialist maintenance sub-contractors. To carry out minor new works where directed. Support the winter weather clearance requirements.
- Work safely and in accordance with company Health and Safety procedures.
- Supporting the contingency plans for the service delivery.
- Help maintain accurate maintenance records and plant history.
- Deal with new situations as they arise. Pass on working knowledge as required.
- Undertake training as required.
- Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in.
- Completion of a recognized engineering apprenticeship.
- A suitable City & Guilds, BTEC, NVQ 3 or equivalent.
- A suitable level of competence for required registration industry approved governing organisations in Pressurisation Systems, Medical Gas, HVAC, Gas, Boilers, Calorifiers, Plate heat exchangers, Water Hygiene, Macerators, waste and drainers and BMS.
- Experience in commercial buildings.
- The post holder will have an obligation to undertake where necessary training to ensure the level of competency is up held.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be an effective Team Player within the Services Management Team.
- Flexible with the ability to work under pressure whilst looking for continual improvements to service delivery. Capable of working on own initiative and without supervision.
- To be fully aware of and adhere to relevant policies and procedures.
- Gas qualifications for Commercial and Domestic.
- Biomass boiler experience.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.