Principal Mechanical Engineer responsible for the design and development of Antenna System products for Aviation Company based in Marlow.If you are looking to progress to...
Carbon60 are looking for Principal EC&I Engineer for a staff role in Lanarkshire. Ideally our client is looking for candidates from a construction background.
- Design DCS & SCADA systems.
- Create and verify the following documents;
- Acquisition Specifications/Schedules
- Project Specifications
- Motor Control Centres
- DCS & SCADA specifications
- Instrumentation Specifications /Schedules
- IO Schedules
- Reports and Plans
- Design and Quality Plans
- Operating Philosophies
- Functional Design Specifications
- Basis of Design
- Design Substantiation Reports
- Factory acceptance testing
- Site commissioning and acceptance testing
- Detailed installation drawings
- DCS/SCADA Architectures
- Termination drawings & Block Cable Diagrams
- Loop Diagrams, Hook-up drawings & P&ID's
- Layout GA's
- A clear focus on collaboration and building relationships with other designers and Project teams to deliver cost effective and acceptable design solutions
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels and write clearly and succinctly
- Excellent IT and Microsoft Office skills.
- Detailed knowledge of codes of practice and other regulatory material.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.