Maintenance Electrician required for one of the UK's leading names in Facilities Management, Construction and Industrial Support Services. The role is a mobile position mainly...
Carbon60 are looking for a Maintenance Electrician for around 2 months work in the Edinburgh area. Rates for the role are £14.06per PAYE and overtime rates will be paid when overtime is worked.
- Relevant electrical qualification. HNC in electrical discipline.
- Minimum 3 years experience in heavy engineering environment.
- Experience of maintenance and repair of DC motor control equipment, AC motor starting equipment, 12/24 v DC control systems, automotive repairs, PLC controls, HV and LV network experience, LV cable joining.
- Service, repair and maintain all plant equipment and electrical systems as directed by supervisor.
- Ensure that the service provided is quick and efficient with full adherence to all health and safety regulations and Company policy.
- Liaise with operational staff where appropriate.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.