Warehouse OperativeHoniton, DevonCarbon60 have a new opportunity for a Warehouse Operative to work an ongoing contract based in Honiton, Devon. You will be working for...
We're currently looking to recruit a Janitor for a temp to perm role based in Falkirk.
The purpose of this role is to provide mobile delivery of facilities support services, across our client sites. The role will be responsible for carrying out a range of make safe, first attendance tasks, business support tasks, Mail room duties, Porterage/FF&E tasks and reactive Cleaning/Janitorial tasks.
- Reactive cleaning where no cleaning operative support is available.
- Reactive replenishment of consumables (cleaning and First Aid) where no cleaning operative support is available.
- Attend reactive H&S work orders and Make safe where feasible
- Reactive Minor Porterage, Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment duties (moves & changes, furniture management & moves, etc.).
- Receive, sort and deliver inbound post.
- Receive and deliver internally any Tracked, Special or Recorded Delivery Post.
- Collect and distribute all internal post as required.
- Collect, sort and arrange postage of outbound post.
- Receive, Sort and distribute Stationary and consumables
- Maintain accurate documentation of all assigned work orders.
- Comply fully with Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to building occupants, ensuring they are made aware of work order progress in a timely manner.
- Proactively walk the floors, reporting any maintenance or H&S issues to the helpdesk and appropriate manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one the UK's leading FM companies on a full time basis
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.