We have an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Supervisor to join our clients Engineering Team in Leith on a perm basis.Key responsibilities will include:Supervising and...
We have an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Supervisor to join our clients Engineering Team in Leith on a perm basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and co-ordinating the work of the Mechanical Department so that maintenance and repairs of all plant and equipment installations are completed efficiently and safely.
- You should be a qualified Mechanical fitter with significant relevant experience of plant and equipment.
- Previous supervisory experience is desirable.
- Applicants will be comfortable motivating and managing your team and have excellent planning and communication skills.
- You will be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers and contractors.
- Must have the ability to prioritise work tasks in an often changing environment and demonstrate the appropriate levels of flexibility to meet these challenges.
- Must have competent IT skills - Microsoft, Excel, etc. - to allow you to process workflow tasks, maintenance records, employee timesheets and monthly reports.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.