Mechanical Engineer urgently required for six month building maintenance contract in Swindon area. Successful candidate will need to have a solid mechanical engineering background with...
We're looking to recuit an Engineer (Mechanical) for 12months work in the Thurso area.
The Job Holder will be responsible for specifying and managing engineering activities.
DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Control, develop and monitor plans and procedures.
- Design, evaluate and deliver the technical governance of projects.
- Identify resource requirements to prepare for/carry out activities.
- Develop appropriate solutions for operational problems.
- Write Technical Specifications.
- Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists.
- Undertake the professional management and execution of contract and project works including observation of work to identify industry standards are applied.
- Monitor implementation of plans and procedures to ensure compliance with project schedules, safety procedures and legislation.
- Liaise effectively with regulators and stakeholders on specific projects.
- Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post.
- Manage staff as a Line Manager.
HND in Engineering or equivalent based on Engineering Council Standard for Engineering Technician
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.