We are currently recruiting for a Site Foreman / Manager in Durham, this is to work on a water treatment works extension in Durham.Duties will...
We're looking for a Project Manager for a staff position based in the County Durham area. Working on a strategic water framework based in the North East of England, the role requires projects to be managed and driven from client business need through to handover of the end product.
Knowledge skills & experience
- CITB Level 3 Safety Course SMSTS (5 day)
- Appropriate CSCS card (Desirable)
- Professional qualification (Desirable)
- Chartered status or approaching; (Desirable)
- HND in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Degree in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of NEC 3 Conditions of Contract, and in implementing contract processes.
- First Aid at Work (4 day)
- CPD evidence of relevant post graduate practical training e.g. attendance on courses for Forms of Contract, Scaffolding Appreciation, Formwork/Falsework Appreciation, Concrete Technology, H&S Management, planning e.t.c. (Desirable)
- Appointed person and Temporary Works Co-ordinator (Desirable)
- Manage temporary works planning and checking and lift plans in accordance with company procedures.
- To carry out safety inspections and manage the Induction process.
- Provide support during tender processes by involvement in the preparation of programmes, methodology, and development of quality/safety/environmental plans.
- To support and be familiar with own role and responsibility in respect of Business Continuity Planning, ensuring that team members are also aware of the plans and communicates same.
- Develop the clause 31 programme, manage the monitoring of the clause 32 programme and as-built progress;
- Produce monthly progress reports for Client meetings.
- Reviewing methods of working, alternative materials etc in order to maximise commercial profitability.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.