We're currently lookign to recruit a Project Manager for a 6month contract role based in Seaham, Durham.
Working on a strategic water framework based in the North East of England, the role requires projects to be managed and driven from client business need through to handover.
- Part of the team delivering projects within the Infrastructure Group from tender through to completion.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of up to 3 or 4 projects, office & site based, with the support from a number of site based project teams (up to circa £10M combined) or alternatively located on a larger project, predominantly site based, (up to circa £10M).
- Chartered status or approaching; (Desirable)
- HND in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Degree in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of NEC 3 Conditions of Contract, and in implementing contract processes;
- First Aid at Work (4 day);
- Training in Lean principles
- Experience of working within the Water Sector
- Experience running projects as a "number 1" above £10M in value
- Proven experience from engineering background demonstrating progress through Engineer and Site Agent
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.