Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
Carbon60 have an exciting opportunity with one of our major clients. They are one of the UK's largest painting, property maintenance and fire protection contractors,
Our client is recruiting for an experienced (timeserved) Painters and decorators to join their team on a permanent basis
* To carry out internal and external painting and decorating requirements as instructed by management
* To carry out preparation works to walls to make good ready for decoration.
* Minor repairs to surfaces and structures prior to decorating/painting.
* Undertake minor repair works
* To use all relevant tools and equipment within safety guidelines as necessary for the completion of works.
* Use all relevant tools and equipment within safety guidelines as necessary for the completion of works.
* Monitor decorating material stock and request new stock as required.
* To undertake work in relation to all aspects of painting/decorating as required Client / Customer
* Respond in a timely manner to verbal, written and reactive tasks.
* Ensure all works are carried out within the approved budget.
* Ensure all painting and decorating equipment is best utilised and kept clean and reused where practical to avoid any unnecessary wastage.
* Ensure Time Sheets are completed correctly and are returned in a timely manner.
* Implement and follow local procedures as and when they are issued
* Liaising with site management and key personnel on building related issues
* Must hold a recognised qualification or have a minimum of 10 years checkable experience in Painting
* Organised and able to meet deadlines.
* Must be self-motivated and be a team player.
* Good knowledge of all aspects of Health and Safety
* Driving licence Essential
* Should have a "Can Do" approach and portray a positive attitude
* Must have good customer service skills
* Is capable of carrying out all duties associated with carrying out the role of painter/decorator
Additional Information Health and Safety Responsibilities
* Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times
* Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment
* Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received
* Report any issues or training needs to your Line Manager via your divisional incident reporting system Information Security
* Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager
Send your CV and qualifications to email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.