Exciting role with multi-national organisation for an experienced HSE Systems Coordinator. This is a contract position with an expected duration of 12 months. The role will be mostly home based, but there maybe a requirement to make occasional visits to the company base in Berkshire.
The position be a pivotal position in a small team involved in the management and development of the company HSE systems and maintenance of records to meet both the organisation's and regulatory requirements.
- Management of HSE systems to ensure conformance with company requirements and compliance with Regulatory requirements.
- Design of new systems and/or the development of existing HSE systems, including identification of opportunities to work more efficiently, optimise performance, and improve the user experience, as applicable
- Gathering, extracting and analysing data to trend performance, identify improvements and support wider business needs
- Ownership of the system platforms and associated processes to ensure ongoing end to end performance and reliability.
- Liaison with applicable stakeholder groups, both internal and external to support the above, in support of the overall company HSE Strategy and ambition.
Ideal applicant knowledge
- Experience in use and development of software
- Experience in managing projects
- Knowledge of legislative HSE requirements preferred
- Experience of developing software/electronic platforms for applications or data handling
- Use of all MS Office applications (plus SMARTDoc/Sharepoint/Teamspaces/Reliance etc preferred)
- Use and development of applications using SmartSheets is essential
- Project management experience
This for a start early June and would suit individuals who have come from either working in a multi- national, or research/science company environment.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted