A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Estimator to join a leading national Main Contractor on a permanent basis in West Yorkshire.
We are looking to recruit an Estimator who is experienced in the construction of new build and refurbishment schemes across a variety of sectors.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of material and sub-contract enquiries, including selection of prospective subcontractors; Prepare material and sub-contractor enquiry documents.
- Preparing tender Bills of Quantities.
- Determine contractual, financial, technical and operational risks and to find opportunities to minimise risk and maximise gross profit.
- Attend pre and post tender meetings.
- Initiate technical queries and ensure design sufficiently developed to ensure accurate costings
- Ideally Degree qualified in Construction Management or similar.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Come from a Main Contracting background.
On offer for the right person is an attractive salary and package as well as the chance to become a key person within the business. With the scope for growth within the company now is a great time to join.
If interested, please apply directly to this ad or send a copy of your CV directly to email@example.com.
To discuss the role, I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.