We require an experienced Industrial Cleaner with a CCNSG card and High Pressure Water Jetting ticket for a PERMANENT position at the Innospec site in...
My client is looking for an Experienced Site Manager for their projects in the North West. If you have a permanent background with a proven history of delivering projects of £5m+ this Site Managers role could be for you!!!
This role comes with great career potential for the right person as they have a history and culture of internal promotion.
This North West based Main Contractor works across all of the major sectors on projects up to £25m.
If you are an experienced Site Manager who has a track record of delivering multi million pound new build projects and have had involvement from groundworks through to completion on such projects then this opportunity could be well suited.
Your role as a Site Manager will include:
- Managing site activities, ensuring compliance to health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with sub-contractors and chairing weekly coordination meetings.
- Performing strict quality control checks and proactively resolving site issues.
- Facilitating sub-contractor inductions, highlighting the need for compliance to health and safety procedures.
- Ensuring PC is delivered to schedule
- Working to KPI led targets.
To be considered for this Site Manager role you will need:
- At least 3-5 years' experience working for a Main Contractor as a No1. Site Manager
- Degree qualified within the construction industry or from a trade's background.
- A valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Be able to display a solid permanent career history.
- Be commutable to sites across the North West.
A genuine opportunity for a Site Manager to work for a leading Contractor who is offering a long term career as well as interesting and various projects across the North West.
If interested please apply directly to this ad or send a copy of your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To discuss the role I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.