Banksman/LabourerApprox. 70 Week Booking For The right CandidateGeneral labouring duties acting as a banksman when required. Must hold all relevant site required qualifications. Valid CSCS...
A great permanent Senior Site Manager opportunity to join a well-established House Builder based in Yorkshire.
With new projects due to start over the next three months across Yorkshire, the North East and Derbyshire. This role comes with great career potential for the right person as they have a history and culture of internal promotion.
This Yorkshire based Contractor works on private and social housing developments up to £20m
If you are an experienced Site Manager who has a track record of delivering multi million pound new build housing projects and have had involvement from groundworks through to completion on such projects then this opportunity could be well suited.
Your role as a Site Manager will include:
- Managing site activities, ensuring compliance to health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with sub-contractors and chairing weekly coordination meetings.
- Performing strict quality control checks and proactively resolving site issues.
- Facilitating sub-contractor inductions, highlighting the need for compliance to health and safety procedures.
- Ensuring PC is delivered to schedule
- Working to KPI led targets.
To be considered for this Site Manager role you will need:
- Experience working for similar Contractors as a Site Manager or Senior Site Manager
- Degree qualified within the construction industry or from a trade's background.
- A valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Be able to display a solid permanent career history.
A genuine opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to work for a leading Contractor who is offering a long term career as well as interesting and various projects.
If interested please apply directly to this ad or send a copy of your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To discuss the role I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.