Carbon60 Birmingham are recruiting for mobile Gas Engineers to work within the Birmingham, Midlands and East Midlands areas. This role starts immediately and has fantastic...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Architectural Technician to join a leading National House builder on a 6 month fixed term contract.
We are looking to recruit a Freelance Architectural Technician who is experienced in the construction of new build housing developments and has a good understanding of CDM Regulations and Building Regulation requirements for Sustainable Homes.
Duties of the role
- Use AutoCAD software to produce site plans, materials plans, phasing plans, conveyanceplans, management plans, sales area plans, constraints plans, street scenes, house typedrawings, standard details and any other architectural plans required.
- Appoint and liaise with specialists and consultants for specific expertise, these include, NoiseSurvey, Energy assessment, Structural Calculations.
- Liaise with Building Control Officer as required to secure approval.
- Prepare Design Risk Assessments for inclusion in Pre-tender and Health & Safety Plans asrequired.
- Ensure proper distribution of all relevant drawings and production information both internallyand externally.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you will need:
- Design and planning expertise & technical knowledge.
- Understanding of CDM Regulations, LABC/NHBC and Building Regulation requirements, Codesof Practice and Code for Sustainable Homes.
- Sound working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop and Microsoft Office.
- Understand how the design aspects of a construction project influence and relate toperformance and functional issues so that practical questions can be addressed at the outset.
A genuine opportunity for a Architectural Tecnician to work for a leading Contractor who is offering an initial 6 month contract, but this could be extended for the right candidate.
If interested please apply directly to this ad or send a copy of your CV directly to email@example.com.
To discuss the role I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.