A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join a leading North West based Main Contractor on a permanent basis in Carlisle.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who pride themselves on how they treat their staff and provide them with the opportunities to progress their careers within the business.
The projects are based in and around the Carlisle area, with weekly visits to the offices in Preston. This role would be suited to a degree qualified Quantity Surveyor or a student in their final year of a degree who is looking to build a long term, progressive career with a leading contractor.
Duties of the role
- Measuring works.
- Raising PO's where required.
- Reconciling / validating internal material cost reports.
- Submitting monthly applications to Client.
- Processing subcontract applications and payment recommendations.
- 1 - 3 years' experience as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
- Experience within social housing refurbishments is advantageous.
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Full and clean driving license.
A genuine opportunity for a Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work for a leading Contractor who is offering an attractive package and the potential for progression.
If interested please apply directly to this ad or send a copy of your CV directly to email@example.com.
To discuss the role I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.