This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Estimator to work at a leading, well established M&E Contractor based in the Leeds area. You...
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced M&E Estimator to join on of the largest M&E Contractors in the UK. This role is based in Leeds.
Role and Responsibilities
- Prepare cost plans and submit accurate estimates for design and build project bids.
- Manage all aspects of quoted works process in order to maximise revenue and operating profit.
- Prepare material and sub-contractor enquiry documents.
- Analyse technical specifications and designs.
- Meet with clients to discuss their design
- Obtaining materials/resource availability and pricing structures
- Clear knowledge of costing traditional and design and build contracts.
To be considered for this Estimator role you will need:
- Sound electrical/mechanical/site specific knowledge.
- Strong understanding of technical drawings, ability to "take off" quantities from drawings and/or bill of quantities.
- To demonstrate knowledge of contractual requirements.
- Experience in a similar role.
On offer for the right person is an attractive salary and package as well as opportunities to progess and grow within the company.
With the scope for growth within the company now is a great time to join.
If interested please apply directly to this ad or send a copy of your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To discuss the role I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.