New challenge available Mid May. Exeter based Contracts Manager wanted for a new commercial multi site FM contract. Due to winning a new 3.5 year...
A leading Internation Fit Out Contractor has an exciting opening for an experienced Commercial Manger to join their team on a permanent basis.
You'd be joining a growing company that possesses one of the strongest order books in fit out construction. They have a number of schemes secured for 2020 and beyond. They have a proven track record for delivering large, complex projects and work with a range of top clients and developers with whom they have very healthy relationships with.
- Leading teams of Surveyors and of managing multi fast paced projects;
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems;
- Liasing with clients and other shareholders;
- Strong pre-construction knowledge and the ability to put together comprehensive cost plans;
- Use your knowledge and experience to offer direction and instruction to members of your team;
- Ensure that the financial aspects are always monitored and oversee financial KPIs.
You will need to be a strong communicator, as you will be dealing with a range of people from Board level members, clients and members of the team you are leading.
You will likely come from a Fit Out background where you have a track record of delivering fast paced schemes.
This role is seen as a very key appointment within the business, as such a very healthy salary and package is on offer to attract the right person.
If interested, please apply directly to this ad or send your CV to email@example.com
To discuss the role in confidence please contact Jamie Miller on 0161 873 7000
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.