Experienced Site Manager required for an immediate start on a short-term project based in south ManchesterDuties and ResponsibilitiesSupervise and monitor the site labour force and...
A fantastic opportunity for a permanent Project Manager to join a leading Main Contractor for schemes in Liverpool.
With new projects due to start early next year across Liverpool City Centre there are some outstanding schemes to deliver. This role comes with great career potential for the right person as they have a history and culture of internal promotion.
If you are an experienced Project Manager who has a track record of delivering multi-million pound new build projects and have had involvement from groundworks through to completion on such projects then this opportunity could be well suited.
Reporting directly into the Project Director your duties will be to Project Manage our prestigious new development whilst also managing a number of Site Managers, Foremen and Engineers.
- Overall Project Management of the Main Contractor on site.
- Subcontract Management.
- Material Management.
- Safety on Site.
- Quality Control and management of internal Quality Control staff.
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 3-5 years' experience working for a Main Contractor on high rise residential projects as a Project Manager
- Degree qualified within the construction industry or from a trade's background.
- A valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Be able to display a solid permanent career history.
A genuine opportunity for a Project Manager to work for a leading Contractor who is offering a long-term career as well as interesting and prestigious projects across Liverpool.
If interested, please apply directly to this ad or send a copy of your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss the role I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.