A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join a leading Tier 1 Main Contractor in County Durham.
A great opportunity to join a business who pride themselves on how they treat their staff and provide them with the opportunities to progress their careers within the business.
You will work with the commercial team to ensure successful financial completion of challenging construction projects that form part of the framework.
- Preparation of monthly cost value reconciliation report
- Preparation of monthly cost and value to complete forecast in conjunction with Site Manager
- Undertaking contractual notifications, early warnings, compensation events
- Financial management of subcontractor account from commencement on site to negotiation and agreement of final account
- Preparation of final accounts
- Have a degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Comprehensive experience in a similar position with a medium to major size Civil Engineering Contractor
- Relevant experience on challenging and diverse projects with major clients e.g. Highways England, Water Companies, Petro/Chem
- Experience using NEC family of contracts
- Experience working on a Framework or in a collaborative environment
On offer is a highly competitive salary and package and the chance to work in an environment where you are well respected and given the opportunity to continue to develop and progress in your career
To apply please attach a copy of your CV directly to this ad or send direct to me: Jamie.Miller@carbon60global.com
I can be contacted at the Manchester office on 0161 873 7000 to discuss the role.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.