Dumper Driver / Grounworker This is a very good opportunity to work with an established construction company as a Forward tipping Dumper Driver / Ground...
A leading national Main Contractor is looking for an experienced Bid Writer to join their team on a permanent basis, based out of their Yorkshire office.
I am looking to recruit an experienced Bid Writer to further strengthen a highly successful work winning team based out of Leeds. You'll work collaboratively with an experienced team to plan, develop and produce high quality, engaging bid documents and presentation information to demanding
- Writing original bid responses for frameworks, tenders and PQQs
- Confirming the rules of the individual bid and submitting within the deadline
- Presenting technical information in a user friendly way
- Writing, editing and checking bid documents
- Liaising with the bid team, and other staff to collate information for bid submission
- Researching about the client and sector relevant to the bid
- Gathering evidence to answer PQQ questions
Skills & Experience
- Bid Writer experience, preferably within the construction sector.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and copy-writing skills
- Ability to work flexibly to tight deadlines
- Effective communicator with the ability to manage and work within a team environment
- Proficient with MS Office packages with Intermediate Word, PowerPoint and Excel
On offer for the right individual is an attractive salary plus a strong overall package including car allowance and bonuses.
This is a great chance to join a well-established Construction company that place an emphasis on their people.
Please apply directly to this advert or send an up to date CV to Jamie.Miller@carbon60global.com
To discuss the role I can be contacted on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.