Consultant Project Manager with construction experience required to support client-side Project Managers to deliver capital projects through their external partners and an outsourced delivery model....
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Design Manager to join a National Contractor based in Bradford on a permanent basis.
We are looking to recruit a Design Manager to further strengthen their highly successful design team based in their office in West Yorkshire. You'll work collaboratively with their team to plan, develop and produce high quality, engaging bid documents and presentation information to demanding
Role and Responsibilities:
- Arranging and chairing the Design team meetings to lead the process, issuing minutes and ensuring the resulting actions are actioned.
- Overseeing the full design process, from initial concept stages through to completion.
- Working with design programmes such as AutoCAD.
- Collate and manage the contract specifications, drawing and related documents for the construction process
- Liaising with clients to fully understand their brief.
- Prepare and manage the Design and procurement schedule and issue information release schedules to set design target dates.
To be considered for this Design Manager role you will need:
- A Degree within a design field.
- Experience in within a main contractor.
- Experience of running multiple, fast paced projects.
On offer for the right person is an attractive salary and package as well as the chance to become a key person within the business.
With the scope for growth within the company now is a great time to join.
Please apply directly to this advert or send an up to date CV to Jamie.Miller@carbon60global.com
To discuss the role, I can be contacted on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.