Carbon60 are looking for a CSCS labourer in Marsden.Daily duties will include;Assisting other trades Sectioning areas of site for jet washingHave good communication skills...
A fantastic opportunity for Site Manager to join a well-established National Main Contractor based in Leeds. If you are an experienced Site Manager who has a track record of delivering multi million pound new build projects and have had involvement from groundworks through to completion on such projects then this opportunity could be well suited.
Your role as a Site Manager will include:
- Managing site activities, ensuring compliance to health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with sub-contractors and chairing weekly coordination meetings.
- Performing strict quality control checks and proactively resolving site issues.
- Facilitating sub-contractor inductions, highlighting the need for compliance to health and safety procedures.
- Ensuring PC is delivered to schedule
- Working to KPI led targets.
To be considered for this Site Manager role you will need:
- Degree qualified within the construction industry or from a trade's background.
- A valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Be able to display a solid permanent career history.
- Be commutable to sites across Yorkshire.
A genuine opportunity for a Site Manager to work for a leading Contractor who is offering a long term career as well as interesting and various projects across Yorkshire and the North East.
If interested please apply directly to this ad or send a copy of your CV directly to email@example.com.
To discuss the role I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.