A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Freelance Site Manager to join a leading North West based Main Contractor on a 4-week contract.We are...
A great permanent Contracts Manager opportunity to join a leading national property maintenance company based in Lancashire.
Contracts Manager will ensure contracts are completed to programme, with zero defects, within budget and with no risk to Health & Safety of their operation team, the client or the general public.
Must be commercially aware, fully conversant with construction contracts with good Health & Safety knowledge.
The successful candidate will be client facing and have strong experience in Refurbishment, Planned work and refits, and in particular with Public Sector Contracts including Hospitals and Schools.
- Manage site personnel, work activities and resources to meet the requirements of individual contracts.
- Ensure all necessary contract documentation/reports are accurate and produced on time.
- Assist in the presentation of the contract brief to the client.
- Assist in the preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders.
- Control individual contract progress towards completion.
- To have experience of Refurbishment/Refit construction contracts.
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
- Experience in a similar role and sector.
- Holds the relevant qualifications including SMSTS, First Aid and Asbestos Awareness
On offer is a highly competitive salary and package and the chance to work in an environment where you are well respected and given the opportunity to continue to develop and progress in your career
To apply please attach a copy of your CV directly to this ad or send direct to me: Jamie.Miller@carbon60global.co.uk.
I can be contacted at the Manchester office on 0161 873 7000 to discuss the role.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.