An opportunity has arisen for a Construction Administrator to join a leading North West based regional Main Contractor on a permanent basis.This role is office...
My client is looking for a Document Controller based in Manchester. Experience in Document Control and be able to travel to Manchester on a daily basis is essential. My client is a Tier 1 National Main Contractor with a large order book spanning over the next 5 years. They are looking for an enthusiastic and hard working Document Controller to work on one of their sites in Manchester.
Document Controller job role:
- Excellent understanding of the design and building process
- Ability to communicate and present information at all levels
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- A strong team player
- Tackles problems head on and the ability to resolve problems
- Capable of taking ownership of tasks
- Strong Work ethic
- Working knowledge of Asite or similar program
- NVQ or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- 2 years experience of Document Control in Construction
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
In return the successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
If interested please apply directly to this ad with an up to date CV or send directly to email@example.com
To discuss the role I can be contacted in the Carbon60 Manchester office on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.