Building Fabric ManagerOur client is one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the UK, they have an unsurpassed reputation in the industry and are...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Manager to join a leading Yorkshire based Main Contractor on a permanent basis.
We are looking to recruit a Site Manager who is experienced in the construction of new build and refurbishment developments and has a solid work history on projects up to £30m.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Managing site activities, ensuring compliance to health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with sub-contractors and chairing weekly coordination meetings.
- Performing strict quality control checks and proactively resolving site issues.
- Facilitating sub-contractor inductions, highlighting the need for compliance to health and safety procedures.
- Ensuring PC is delivered to schedule
- Working to KPI led targets.
To be considered for this Site Manager role you will need:
- At least 5 years' experience as a Site Manager working for a leading Main Contractor
- Degree qualified within the construction industry or from a trade's background.
- A valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
A genuine opportunity for a Site Manager to work for a leading Main Contractor who is offering a long-term career working on interesting and prestigious projects across Yorkshire. On offer for the right person is an attractive salary and package as well as the opportunity to develop and progress.
With the scope for growth within the company now is a great time to join.
If interested please apply directly to this ad or send a copy of your CV directly to email@example.com
To discuss the role, I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.