A great permanent Site Manager opportunity to join a well-established Main Contractor based in the North West.With new projects due to kick off over the...
A great contract Site Manager opportunity to work for a leading Retail Fit-Out Contractor.
If you are an experienced Site Manager who has a track record of delivering retail fit out projects from start through to completion then this opportunity could be well suited.
Your role as a Site Manager will include:
- Managing site activities, ensuring compliance to health and safety regulations.
- Liaising with sub-contractors and chairing weekly coordination meetings.
- Performing strict quality control checks and proactively resolving site issues.
- Facilitating sub-contractor inductions, highlighting the need for compliance to health and safety procedures.
- Ensuring PC is delivered to schedule
- Working to KPI led targets.
To be considered for this Site Manager role you will need:
- At least 3-5 years' experience as a site manager in Retail Fit-Outs
- Degree qualified within the construction industry or from a trade's background.
- A valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid.
- Ambitious and driven to succeed.
- Be able to display a solid career history.
If interested please apply directly to this ad or send a copy of your CV directly
To discuss the role I can be reached on 0161 873 7000.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.