A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced 3D Architectural Visualiser to join a leading North Yorkshire based fit out company.
We are looking to recruit a 3D Architectural Visualiser to further strengthen their highly successful design team based in their office in North Yorkshire. You'll work collaboratively with their team to produce models, graphics and animations for existing and prospective new projects.
This is a fantastic and diverse opportunity to utilise your creative and technological attributes to take part in a variety of tasks aimed at showing clients and prospective clients the quality of what this business can deliver.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working on office fit out projects up to £2m.
- Undertaking the creation and/or manipulation of 3D data to produce high-quality visualisations, animations and walkthroughs from stakeholder briefs.
- Collaborate with the design and project teams to storyboard and create compelling animations that highlight our unique methodologies and strategies.
- Assisting the site teams in the production of visualisations that fulfil client's requirements.
- Contributing fresh ideas on strategy for innovative project delivery that will challenge normal, traditional practice.
- Bringing new ideas, approaches or insights to their work and suggests process improvements.
To be considered for this 3D Architectural Visualiser role you will need:
- A relevant degree qualification.
- Understanding of 3D animation techniques and architectural, interior visualisation.
- Experience in a 3D modelling tool such as Revit, Rhino, 3dsMax or similar.
- Presents clearly and communicates effectively, in a confident manner, with their audience in mind.
- Basic knowledge or interest in construction methodology and or terminology
On offer for the right candidate is an attractive salary and package as well as the chance to become a key person within the business.
With the scope for growth within the company now is a great time to join.
Please apply directly to this advert or send an up to date CV to Jamie.Miller@carbon60global.com
To discuss the role, I can be contacted on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.